escape Down Under...and find love in Summer Beach, where cold noses touch warm hearts
Sara needs to escape—and an idyllic seaside town on the other side of the world seems like the perfect place. She’d always wanted to visit Australia, but the first thing she meets on the gorgeous, white sand beach is not a kangaroo but a wounded, lost Beagle!
Veterinarian, Dr Craig Murray, can’t get the beautiful, curvy American out of his mind. They might come from different cultures—and even speak different “English” sometimes—but he knows they could have a future together. Can he convince Sara that this is more than just a vacation fling?
Then Sara discovers that Craig isn’t quite what he seems and the past that she was running away from comes back to haunt her. Now she needs to decide if she can risk it all again for another chance at love…
* EACH NOVELLA CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE, or read them in order for more fun! Characters you loved from past books often return to delight again in this sweet romance series set in Summer Beach, Australia.
- Playing for Love (Summer Beach Vets #1) ~ Sara & Craig
- Playing to Win (Summer Beach Vets #2) ~ Ellie & Dan
- Playing by Heart (Summer Beach Vets #3) ~ Pippa & Matt
- Playing the Fool (Summer Beach Vets #4) ~ Charlie & Todd
- Playing Santa (Summer Beach Vets Christmas Special) ~ Holly & Nick